There is no doubt that a website is the face of a business and it has become obvious that you need a website for your business to make it. And not just another website a well-designed website that it is user friendly. There are normally two options when it comes to the choice of website. You can go for a custom website design or you can opt for WordPress web design. Each choice has its pro and cons and in this article we will be discussing these two options so you can be sure to make an informed decision.
Custom website design
Well, this is normally the best choice according to many experts. It normally take longer to build as compared to the WordPress web design. You will also need to hire an expert to help you design website exactly how you want it and in a way that it will be mobile responsive meaning it will be able to be used on a mobile phone. The website will be built expertly according to the needs of your business and if you want any changes with the website you can always be sure to contact the professional and he or she will be able to adjust your website exactly how you want it.
Reasons to choose custom web design
Choosing a custom website design instead of WordPress as highlighted is the best choice and if you opt for the same, you are going to enjoy the following benefits:
- When the website is designed from scratch, the designers always make sure that your website is as unique as possible. Any custom graphic design is so much better than templates as it has not been used by any other website. And a website that is custom designed typically has some unique functionalities that cannot be found in a WordPress website.
- There is a very high probability that your website is going to rank higher on google search results rankings. The website designed by the professionals are normally SEO friendly and when the website is SEO friendly it is probably then there is a higher chance it is going to rank higher. And when the website has ranked higher, then it will be exposed to many people and when it is exposed to many people it means that you will have more visitors who can potentially change to customers.
- The custom website design will include the branding of your business in a more unique way. The custom website is normally designed to fit perfectly the needs of your business. A website like that will stand out among the competitors and it will be definitely be better than the website of your competitor’s.
- A custom website is going to grow with your company. What this means that a custom website can be changed at any time that you want. If you need to make any changes in your website in future all you need to do is contact the professional that you hired and the changes will be made. The website will be redesigned accordingly and be able to compete with other websites.
- The support of a custom website design is definitely way better than the support of a WordPress website. This is because the custom website is normally built by a team of professional who are experts in building websites. And whenever there is a problem with the website, all you need to do is contact the team and you will be helped out. A custom website is also the perfect choice as you will get to own the rights of the website as well as the files that are associated with it.
- A custom website is very user friendly. Website that are custom designed is very user friendly and it can be used on phone and it can be used in almost all the browsers. It can be used on opera mini, safari, Microsoft explorer and chrome among other browsers.
You can be sure to get help from Thought Media to help you build a custom website that will help your business move to the next level. We have been doing this for quite a long time and we are going to help you get the best out of your money.
A WordPress web design also have its benefits and we discuss them in the next section.
WordPress web design
WordPress is a free website building tool that was primarily designed as a blog but with time it has grown to become one of the most used website building tool. You don’t really need to be a tech expert for you to build a website on WordPress. You don’t need to hire a web designing agency to build you a WordPress website either.
A lot of websites out there use WordPress web design and this has made many people think that WordPress web design is the best choice. As a matter of fact, over 25 percent of the websites out there are using WordPress, mostly due to convenience.
The CMS is always already developed and there are hundreds of themes that you can choose for your website. Most of the themes are also free making it even cheaper for you. There are also hundreds of themes that you can buy just in case you want a more unique theme that has not been used hundreds of times. The WordPress themes are also responsive and user friendly and they can be used both on desktop and mobile phones.
However, even if the WordPress web design sounds so ideal, it has downsides too. The WordPress themes on the library has been used hundreds of times by other websites meaning that you will not have a unique website. The WordPress websites are also very vulnerable to hackers meaning you will need to regularly maintain your website which might end up costing you so much money.
If you would like to begin the planning process with Thought Media, please reach out to discuss! Toll Free 1 (800) 916 3864. Thank you for reading, and we hope that your business will grow rapidly!